Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sad Days

I'm sorry but I just can't think of anything happy or upbeat to talk about these days what with workers' rights being stomped on in so many Republican-led states, human rights being stomped on around the entire globe, Japan getting whupped by Mother Nature and the successive nuclear meltdown of our worst nightmares. And on top of all these mostly man-made disasters, it's been raining non-stop outside my window for days.  Even the grocery store I shopped in this morning was flooding on one side. 

I am feeling really low down and there ain't nothin' for it.  If I had a guitar and a broken beer bottle neck and any musical talent at all, I might be able to come up with something for how I'm feeling.  Since I don't, I just have to content myself with my knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment